Skip to content
Offence of driving with no driving licence

If you have been disqualified from driving, you can, in certain circumstances, apply to the District Court to have your licence ‘restored’ before completing the whole period of your disqualification.


We will review the original disqualification Order you received, advise on when you can apply and represent your interests in Court.


Call us today for a consultation.