We have extensive experience in defending clients in relation to Road Traffic Offences. This area of law is complex, requiring an understanding of the technical elements of the offences and recent case law in the Courts.
Our team are experts in dealing with Road Traffic Offences, including:
- Drink Driving, Drug Driving and failure to provide a blood/ urine sample;
- Dangerous and Careless Driving;
- Speeding and other penalty point offences;
- Offences such as failure to have insurance/ NCT/ driving licence/motor tax / a learner driver driving unaccompanied/ failure to display ‘N’ or ‘L’ plates;
- Applications to remove a disqualification from driving.
A court conviction for Road Traffic Offences can have serious and far-reaching consequences, as it may result in a mandatory driving disqualification (i.e. losing your licence), a fine, or even a prison sentence.
What you can expect from us:
- A pre-Court consultation to discuss your case, possible defences, and what to expect in Court;
- Advice on the likely outcome of your case;
- Professional representation at Court, which may involve the entering of a plea of guilty and making a plea of mitigation on your behalf or contesting the charge and proceeding to a hearing on a not-guilty basis.
Contact us today to arrange a consultation.