The purchase or sale of a home or investment property is often the biggest legal and highest value transaction you will make in your lifetime. It is, therefore, important to know the steps involved in a conveyancing transaction, budget for your costs and outlay including stamp duty and registration fees.
Staunton Caulfield offer a competitive service for conveyancing. We will advise and guide you through the various stages of the transaction, ensuring it runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
We advise on the following:
- Commercial Property Transactions
- Residential Property Purchases
- Residential Property Sales
- Land Sales and Purchases
- Family Transfers
- Mortgage/Re-Mortgages/Loan Transactions
- Residential Lettings/Tenancy Agreements
- Land Lettings
- Grazing Agreements
- Wills and Succession
- Compulsory purchase orders
Contact us by phone at 094 9620008 or email at email@example.com to book a consultation.